For a chef the kitchen is like a sanctuary, you don’t need to work in a kitchen to understand that this place is the chef´s office or in occasions their oasis.
Kitchen equipment and groceries are essential to creating a heavenly space for the food.
If you´re planning to open a new restaurant, then this blog will help you prepare your own checklist for the necessary equipment. For grocery and catering-related materials you can rely on Cloverleaf distribution
LIST OF ESSENTIALS
- Refrigerator– An integral part of any restaurant is its refrigeration system. Carefully selecting the right type of refrigeration for a new restaurant will ensure that your kitchen runs smoothly, and it will contribute to a positive experience for the staff and guests.
- Convection Oven– Are designed to achieve much better cooking results than standard ovens. They can often do this in as little as half the time and at much lower temperatures.
- Cutting boards– After a great chef´s knife, the tool we reach for most of the time is a cutting board. It is a flat, strong surface to prep on while protecting counters and plates from getting scratched.
- Knives– Essential for any chef, it is the magic wand of the dishes they create
- Cookware– Basic items to make sure that you create the best dishes for your guests.
- Shelves– Do not forget to get some extra storage for your pantry or your china.
- Griddle– Quick and dietetic cooking for these healthy lives that everyone wants nowadays, the grill or griddle increasing the joys of grilling.
- Linen- One of the essentials and chef-friendly tools inside our kitchen as it helps for various purposes like washing hands, holding utensils, cleaning the spills and drops, etc.
- Catering containers– Storing your food properly is one of the best ways to protect your guest from any issue, we give you a diversity of options to choose from here.
- Safety Equipment- Are essential and you will need to stock up all the required safety equipment in your kitchen.
This is one of future post where we will talk about different topics around the Food and Beverage life.
If you are interested in checking out more products for your kitchen, please go to www.cloverleafdistribution.com
WAITING TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK…. 😊